This person will play a pivotal role as they create lifetime value calculations, lead projects, generate requirements for new reports/reporting systems/deep-dives, maintain and manage existing reporting systems/reports and troubleshoot data and business intelligence problems as they arise. They will work cross-functionally with members of our Product, Marketing, Finance and Engineering teams. They will also facilitate and manage projects with the data science teams and business constituents. The right candidate must be a flexible, proactive self-starter who can work in an entrepreneurial environment. Our team has the benefits of a start-up (rapid growth opportunities) with the benefits of an established company (strong presence in the marketplace, recognized the brand.)
*This position is located at our Minsk Office
- Analyze and harness product usage data to maximize cash contribution and other important business KPIs.
- Support Marketing, Product, and Analytics teams across each business set up tracking, reporting for new projects, products, tests, and vendors in an organized and repeatable fashion through efficient processes. This includes, but is not limited to: setting up reports, alerts, partner reports and dashboards that allow for intuitive access to data and important statistics.
- Establishing analytics and decision support capability that enables the business and product teams to make data-driven decisions driving user base growth and monetization.
- Develop and analyze Life Time Value (LTV) Models from our mobile applications.
- Work as the intelligence arm for marketing and product to understand trends, alerts and gather actionable insight on changes across the business to provide the executional focus for the various businesses across IACA.
- Interacting with senior leadership regarding strategy and management of marketing and product analytics capability and long-term company and business goals.
- Analysis of various special projects, the impact of releases (i.e. impact to data integrity) and handle audits of BI owned metrics and reports.
- Develop a strong team with redundancy, establishing process, methodology and solid confidence.
- A degree in Systems analysis, computer science, mathematics or engineering preferred.
- Excellent data analysis skills (3-5+ years of BI/Analytics experience)
- Experience working with databases, manipulating, summarizing and analyzing data
- Advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge of R or Python languages
- Knowledge of Data Science techniques
- At least one year of experience with Tableau. The more proficient, the better.
- Strong ability to prepare and present data in a visually appealing and easy to understand manner to Senior Management
- Highly organized and rigorous thinker, able to solve problems diligently and creatively
- Must be a detail-oriented individual
- Strong ability to work cross-functionally and coordinate among multiple departments
- Must absolutely be a quick learner, able to work independently, and multi-task.
- Able to adapt to constant requirement changes and produce fast solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Advanced level of English (verbal and written)
NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge of SQL
- High-level proficiency with the Tableau Desktop application
- Advanced statistics
- Finance, marketing, and understanding of online advertising models would be helpful.
- Experience in mobile applications and marketing
IAC Applications is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
As an IAC company (Nasdaq: IAC), IAC Applications is part of a family that includes many of the most successful media and internet brands in the world, including About.com, HomeAdvisor, Vimeo and The Daily Beast. IAC is consistently ranked in Fortune magazine’s list among the world's most admired companies in the Internet Services & Retailing sectors.