We are looking for Lead PHP Developer.
Your work will include:
- Highly loaded projects such as mobile back end;
- Working on the company’s internal projects for analytics and marketing purposes;
- Symfony projects;
- Working on integration services with third-party partners.
- Formalize tasks to the developers in a form of TOR;
- Participate actively in developing current projects of the company;
- Plan architecture of the projects and databases;
- Choose a stack of necessary technologies;
- Give consultation and train the team;
- Understanding and applying OOP principles;
- Ability to write clear, extensible and efficient code;
- Good knowledge of web development stack based on LEMP (Linux, Nginx, MySQL, PHP);
- Excellent command of PHP (5.6+);
- Good command of MySQL (Query optimization, DB Engines, SQL, ORM);
- Ability to understand someone else’s code and if necessary provide refactoring;
- Responsible, proactive, have leadership and organizational skills, communicative.
- Knowledge of SDLC (Agile methodology);
- Experience with frameworks (Symfony/Laravel);
- Experience with microservices architecture.
- Work on the most compelling products used by millions of people throughout the world every day;
- A high level of compensation and excellent opportunities for supplemental income (an extensive system of bonuses and product royalties);
- Professional growth – fully paid bookings for conferences and seminars in the country and abroad, company-paid certifications, specialized literature, in-house training;
- Extensive employment benefits – English language classes, fitness center membership, corporate gifts on special occasions;
- Comfortable work and living – downtown office, modern equipment, a comfortable office chair for everyone from day one, snacks and other niceties. Corporate parties, office events, poker games, and a lot of other perks.