- 1,5 + years of experience in testing iOS / Android applications;
- Knowledge of different versions of iOS / WatchOS / Android;
- Knowledge and understanding of the principles of Apple / Google services and technologies;
- Knowledge of App Store Review Guidelines, iOS Human Interface Guidelines, Android standards for navigation and design;
- Understanding of the bases of client-server interaction (knowledge of the basic network data protocols, understanding of differences in HTTP methods, data exchange formats);
- Experience with sniffers (Charles Proxy, Fiddler): analysis of HTTP / HTTPS traffic, ability to decode HTTPS traffic;
- Successful teamwork experience based on selected project management methodology;
- Knowledge of English at the Intermediate level.
The following will be a plus
- Knowledge of Xcode tools, Android Studio;
- Experience in automation of iOS / Android applications (Appium / XCTest, etc.);
- Experience with the unix console, basic commands;
- Knowledge of the basics of any object-oriented programming language (Swift / Kotlin / Java).
WHAT WE OFFER
- You will be working on the most compelling products used by millions of people throughout the world every day;
- A high level of compensation and excellent opportunities for supplemental income (an extensive system of bonuses and product royalties);
- Professional growth – fully paid bookings for conferences and seminars in the country and abroad, company-paid certifications, specialized literature, in-house training;
- Extensive employment benefits – English language classes, gym membership, corporate gifts on special occasions;
- Comfortable work and living – downtown office, modern equipment, a comfortable office chair for everyone from day one, snacks and other niceties. Corporate parties, office events, poker games, and a lot of other perks.
Full time, flexible hours.